Area expo 2019 in Georgia
As we are York Towers Holding, we have finished many projects in Georgia. Currently, we are constructing York Town – A Green residential complex in Tabakhmela, Tbilisi. On the 4-5 of May, we will also attend Area Expo 2019 in order to represent our new project – York Town to the Georgian Audience.
Table Of Contents
On the same event, Georgia-based developers will represent the residential, commercial and office spaces!
Within only two days, event attendees will be able to get acquainted with almost every construction project ongoing in a single space in Georgia, and most importantly, make use of special prices and payment terms the Companies will offer you only within the framework of the exhibition!
The event will provide attendees with unprecedented access to construction projects and real estate in a single space in Georgia.
Duration of the exhibition – 2 days, Saturday-Sunday
Date: May 4-5
Place: Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metechi Palace
Time: 11 am- 6 pm
The main goal of the event:
To assemble the developers and those interested in purchasing real estate in a single space in order to offer customers a wide spectrum of choices and give Companies the opportunity to distinguish themselves before the target audience.
Whom the event is to be held to:
• People interested in purchasing real estate: a residential, office or commercial spaces;
• People interested in renting office/commercial spaces;
• Natural or legal entities interested in business links with developers;
• Ordinary real estate viewers.
• Development Companies of Georgia offering customers their current/new construction projects: residential, commercial and office areas;
• Banks/Financial Institutions for providing the accessibility conditions of real estate acquisition or construction financing on the ground;
• Architects introducing the latest technologies/projects/trends to the construction market.
Real Estate Services Company – Area Group
Official Supporter: the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
Marketer.ge; Georgia Today; Commersant
Event Partner: Construction Company Arcon Invest