How to get Georgia’s permanent residence permit by investment?
Georgia is one of the countries that encourage everyone to invest in its land; the country offers a lot of facilities to let you invest in many fields.
In addition to the high returns that investors can achieve through real estate investment in Georgia, another advantage gained from buying real estate in Georgia is the possibility of obtaining residency in the country as a result of the purchase.
Table Of Contents
- Types of Residence permits in Georgia europe.
- permanent residence permit requirements?
Types of Residence permits in Georgia europe.
1. Work residence in Georgia.
You can obtain a work residence if you work in one of the Georgian or international companies operating in Georgia, officially and legally.
The period of residency work is between 6 months and may extend to 5 years, according to the decision of the Georgian Immigration Administration.
2. A residence permit to study in Georgia
You get it if you enroll in one of the Georgian universities to study for a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
To be able to obtain it, you must attach the university’s decision to officially register you in its academic records with the rest of the required documents.
3. Residence permit for investment purposes
Business investors can make an investment in Georgia amounting to at least 300 000 USD equivalent in GEL or who holds a title to immovable property in Georgia (except for agricultural land plots) in the manner established by the legislation of Georgia with a market value exceeding 300 000 USD equivalent in GEL.
A certified appraiser of an organization accredited by the Legal Entity of Public Law – Unified National Body of Accreditation – Accreditation Centre shall determine the market value of the immovable property for issuance of an investment residence permit.
For the purposes of this sub-clause, family members of an alien shall be as follows:
a spouse, a minor child or a beneficiary of support or a disabled person completely dependent on an alien, also a fully dependent person who is recognized as disabled in the manner established by the laws of a relevant country.
3. Residence due to the purchase of the real estate in the Republic of Georgia.
Owning a property is one of the common ways of obtaining residence in Georgia and you obtain it after purchasing a property worth more than $ 100,000, and you must attach proof of ownership of the property with the rest of the required documents
0,000 USD in projects in Georgia.
permanent residence permit requirements?
- You can enter Georgia without requiring a security permit or visa.
- You can also apply for a visa for Europe, the USA, and the rest of the world.
- You can obtain citizenship from the state of Georgia after 5 years of residency in it, and when you get a Georgian passport you will be allowed to move in countries without a visa, you can also obtain Georgian citizenship after two years if you married a citizen of Georgia.
- You can open a bank account in Georgia, easily handle transactions and transfers from your country to Georgia, and vice versa.
- You can also own property in real estate when you reside in Georgia.
- It is possible to own your own car during your stay in Georgia, as the cars in that country have very low prices.
- It’s very easy when you are settled in Georgia and you get a driver’s license for your car.
- You also can get your medical insurance throughout your stay.